Use and Care of Marble Stones
Though marble is a durable stone, it can chip if handled roughly or dropped on a hard surface. With routine care, our Marble Stones will serve you well for years to come.
- Do not freeze.
- After each use, wash the stones by hand with hot water and antibacterial soap. Let air dry.
- Do not use brushes, abrasive cleansers or put in the dishwasher.
- Refrigerate stones in an air-tight container, keeping them ready for the next usage. (If not stored in an air-tight container, naturally porous marble will take on environmental odors.)
Use and Care of Essential Oil Blends
Like the plants our blends come from, therapeutic-grade essential oils are fragile. Follow these guidelines for best use and care of your oils.
- Do not shake the oils before use. Gently roll the bottle between your palms to blend the oils.
- After applying the oils, Immediately re-cap the bottles, without over-tightening, which can cause the caps to break. Natural evaporation will quickly occur if the bottles are left open.
- Store the oils out of direct heat and sunlight, in a temperature-controlled environment that is no higher than 80°F.
- Do not drink or eat the oils.
- Do not put oils in or use near the eyes.
- Do not put oils in bathwater.
- Pregnant woman and children under 12, do not apply oils directly to skin. Only inhale oils from a cotton swab.
- Do not heat oils. Heat will degrade the pure properties of the raw product.
CAUTION: Avoid having a body massage prior to performing our proprietary method. Further agitation of your migraine symptoms may occur due to increased blood flow from the massage.
CAUTION: Essential oils and marble stones are not for internal use. Use essential oil blends only as directed, may irritate skin. Keep away from children. If you are pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, please consult your physician before administering the migraine treatment. If essential oils contact the eyes, rinse with cool water for 5 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: Statements about this product or the proprietary method have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.