Pregnancy Massage Certification Grafton WI
September 27-29, 2019
21 Hours CEU's
9-5 each day
Blue Sky School of Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork
1230 13th Ave.
Grafton, WI 53024
- Contraindications and precautions
- Anatomical changes in the pregnant woman
- Massaging safely and confidently with pregnant clientele
- Basic and advanced techniques for all the prenatal stages
- How to assist pregnant clients safely on and off the massage table
- Massaging in Semi-Recline and Side-lying positions
- Causes and treatment for: sciatic pain, round ligament pain, low back and pelvis, rib constriction, calf cramps, carpal tunnel and much more.
- Demonstration and hands on practice
- Completion of total number of required hours and passing of both written and practical exams results in award of certification.
Please do not wear perfume, perfumed body lotion, cologne or essential oils to class
One set of sheets
One bath towel
Massage crème or lotion (no Oil)
Four “Firm” bed pillows
Five foot long body pillow
Extra set of sheets and bath towel