October 21, 2018
Location: Rendon (Fort Worth) area. Will give address upon registration.
6 Hours CEU'S
60 million people a year (1 in 6) suffer from headaches and an increasing number want a more natural yet powerful way to get relief. The heart of the Migraine Miracle® is the holistic fusion of custom designed cold marble stones that contour along key headache sites comfortably to decrease the pressure of dilated blood vessels, specially blended essential oils with combinations developed specifically to counteract the top four headache causes and headache point release techniques.
This treatment is a harmonious therapeutic approach for all kinds of headache pain. Workshop includes a lecture on symptoms, how to recognize triggers of migraines, demonstration and hands on practice to perform the 30 minute treatment. Tuition includes 6 hours CEU’s, how-to handouts, aromatherapy samples and two spa foot towels.
The complete headache kit that includes 12 marble stones, 4 full size specialized aromatherapy blends, instructional DVD, stone carry bag and marketing materials will be available for purchase at a student discount rate.
Please do not wear perfume, perfumed body lotion, cologne, essential oils or base makeup.
1 set of sheets
2 bath towels
1 hand towel
2 washcloths (dark color preferred)
1 9x9 square metal baking pan or metal bowl
1 blanket (per table)
Pregnancy Massage Certification-Dallas
21 Hour CEUS
October 6-8 2018
Integrated Therapies Institute
Wilshire Office Building
6162 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 190
Dallas, TX. 75214
Throughout pregnancy, labor, and after, the body undergoes physical, psychological, and emotional changes that can produce stress and pain.
Massage can help relieve many of the adverse effects of normal pregnancy changes, along with much of the discomfort of labor. Massage therapy eases the aches and strains usually felt in the sacral area and the neck, shoulder, and gluteal musculature. The general relaxation that accompanies massage can improve the quality of rest during the day and sleep at night, especially in the third trimester.
Learn the safe, effective techniques that women need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. In this workshop, students will learn:
- Contraindications and precautions.
- Anatomical changes in the pregnant woman.
- Massaging safely and confidently with pregnant clientele.
- Basic and advanced techniques for all the pre-natal stages.
- How to assist pregnant clients safely on and off the massage table.
- Massaging in semi-recline and side-lying positions.
- Causes and treatment for: sciatic pain, round ligament pain, low back and pelvis, rib constriction, calf cramps and much more.
- Demonstration and hands on practice.
- Completion of total number of required hours and passing of both written and practical exam results in award of certification.
9-5 each day
Students need to bring: massage table, 1 set of sheets, 1 bath towel, lotion, 2 firm bed pillows.
Please Do not wear perfume, cologne, essential oils or perfumed lotion please!
817-797-3387 to register