Migraine Miracle-Cold Stone Therapy Lubbock Texas
May 20, 2018 9a-4p 6 Hour CEUS
Oceans Massage School and Spa
60 million people a year (1 in 6) suffer from headaches and an increasing number want a more natural yet powerful way to get relief. The heart of the Migraine Miracle® is the holistic fusion of custom designed cold marble stones that contour along key headache sites comfortably to decrease the pressure of dilated blood vessels, specially blended essential oils with combinations developed specifically to counteract the top four headache causes and headache point release techniques.
This treatment is a harmonious therapeutic approach for all kinds of headache pain. Workshop includes a lecture on symptoms, how to recognize triggers of migraines, demonstration and hands on practice to perform the 30 minute treatment. Tuition includes how-to handouts, aromatherapy samples and two spa foot towels.
The Migraine Miracle® treatment has been recently featured on the Discovery Channel, FOX News, CNN and MSNBC. The complete headache kit that includes 12 marble stones, 4 full size specialized aromatherapy blends, instructional DVD, stone carry bag, tent card, headache assessment survey and stone placement diagram will be available for purchase at a student discount rate.
Student Requirements: Please do not wear perfume, perfumed body lotion, cologne, essential oils or base makeup. 1 set of sheets, 2 bath towels 1 hand towel ,2 washcloths (dark color preferred) 1 9x9 metal square bake pan ,1 blanket
Pregnancy Massage-Lubbock Texas
Oceans Massage School & Spa
1 Day 8 hour CEU
May 19, 2018 9a-6p
Learn the safe, effective techniques that women need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. In this workshop, students will learn:
- Contraindications and precautions.
- Anatomical changes in the pregnant woman.
- Massaging safely and confidently with pregnant clientele.
- How to assist pregnant clients safely on and off the massage table.
- Massaging in Semi-Recline and Side-lying positions.
- Causes and treatment for: sciatic pain, round ligament pain, low back and pelvis, natural labor induction, rib constriction and calf cramps.
- Demonstration and hands on practice.
- Workshop includes handouts, pregnancy massage release form and certificates of attendance.
- Students need to bring: 1 set of sheets, 1 bath towel, 4 firm bed pillows, lotion
- Please do not wear perfume, cologne, essential oils or perfumed lotion to class